5's on Wed

Events and such like
Chubby
5's on Wed

Post by Chubby » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I phoned wishaw sports centre today to try & book the five a side for next week. Their pitches are still frozen and they arent taking any bookings. Will try again at the weekend & hopefully get booked for next week. Will be the usual guys who always play. Post if you can or cant make it. I'll post on here and send a txt 2 the usual suspects if I managed to get it booked!

If your intrested in playing even if you havent before post on this thread & if someone is unavilable or drops out your in.

Usual time is 8.45 on Wedensday night.

Rikki

5s

Post by Rikki » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Chubby
I wouldn't mind playing if possible. I work shifts 4 on 4 off so could only play when off.

Cheers
Rikki

slowie

Post by slowie » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I am available as always. My mate is also looking for a game (Brain Taggart, Ex Celtic Pro) So would be good to give him a kicking. lol. Chubby I will text you his number.

Chubby

Post by Chubby » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:36 pm

No worries slowie.

Rikki if you send me a PM with your number I'll try an slot you in.

Cheers

Chubby

Post by Chubby » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Lads no 5's next Wednesday due to the First's being at home to Livingston.
Get yourself's up to watch the bigger the crowd the better!

If there is enough interst I will try to arrange for Thursday night. Post if your intersted and I'll sort something out.

If not will be back on as normal on the 3rd of March. Will text closer to the date to organise.

Also anyone else intersted in a game let me know. Ten that played previous week always get first shout but if anyone is unavailable it's first one to reply gets a place.

Chubby

Post by Chubby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 am

Unfortunetly I wont be able to play 5's this week guys so if someone else wants to arrange it feel free. Will be back to business as usual next week though.