Halloween Quiz Night

Events and such like
barryts
Halloween Quiz Night

Post by barryts » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

Hi All,

Please spread the word about the Halloween quiz night for teams of 6 people.

Its happening on Saturday 1st November at DL Park Clubhouse.

Tickets will be available from me and Khalid costing a Huge £2 or you can turn up on the night but if you have no ticket it will be £4 on the door so get tickets early.

Prizes for best dressed on the night and a wide variety of games and topics on the night.

Quizmaster Robert 'Hot Sauce' Simpson taking us through the rounds.

Get your teams of 6 sorted and get the costumes made.

Thanks All

Barry
Life is too short is it? Life is the longest thing you will ever do!!

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 am

sorry guys - my mum's having a party on the same night and i'm going to that :cry:
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller

sumo227

Post by sumo227 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:53 am

guys ,
remember that this quiz available to anyone and everyone so bring your mates , wives , birds and whoever else you can force into coming for a laff and a good night. its even open to all the 'old farts' at the club so les barclay its even open to you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

barryts

Post by barryts » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 am

Its not going to be just the usual boring old questions guys, there will be video clips, Music Clips, extra Points for games between rounds etc. And its cheap as you get guys so why not come along with a team.

barryts

Post by barryts » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 am

Halloween Quiz Update

Hi All,

To date we have sold a lot of tickets, but we still have loads left as i printed off 100 of them. They are only £2 and its a great laugh on the night guys. Starts early so you can head out afterwards to wherever so no excuses guys.
See me or Khalid for tickets and don't worry if you haven't got 6 for a team yet, we will sort this out on the night.

Cheers

Barry