No votes
Lose by 7 or less
11%
Lose by more than 7
44%

Total votes: 9

rossi9!!

Post by rossi9!! » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:48 pm

i say we chuck southwell out since he was rubbish today! put paterson 15 or 14 ( him and lamont to play those positions)!! we should add some of the backs that managed to get that great win against ireland A!! i dont think blair should stay at 9 cause too many passes were behind paterson and paterson needs to sort out his defense!! he gave 1 try away for rushing out himself and just sprinted past another guy in the bowe try!one good thing was strokosch! he carried the ball well so if white comes bk it will now be in the 2nd row!we need a speedster in the backs though now! the backs are not running onto the ball!! forwards played ok but the ball got slow very often and all we done was crash ball!poor times for scottish rugby but atleast we got 1 try !!

morgan

Post by morgan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 pm

IMO Kelly Brown in as much use as a cock flavoured lolly pop. I've never rated the guy, and he proved my point via ireland. His skills were poor, and as for the first try, we'll, i'd be bloody hacked off if we had conceded that try in the 1sts. poor poor poor. i also put a big bit of the blame on him for the second try, it was his shit ball carry that put paterson under preassure to make the kick that was returned with a score by ireland. The little things can make all the difference in international rugby, and he aint good enough.

We had alot of promising play, but dont have cutting edge. I rest my case on henderson when it comes to attacking, how he couldnt just run straight and release the winger is beyond me. BOD may have caught the winger, but then again we may have scored. Done well to put webster in, but alot of that was down to poor irish defence.

Stokosh was very good, as was rennie when he came on. But if Frank Hadden thinks Kelly Brown is a better 8 then Jonnie Beattie or Ally Hogg, then i think he needs his head looked at.
[url=http://official.sportnetwork.net/main/s604.htm][img]http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/161200583937.jpg[/img][/url]

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:16 am

No mention of Hines boys!?

He is a liability. That stupid petulant punching out at the irish when he couldn't get the ball off them when we had a penalty meant that it was reversed. We had them under a bit of pressure at that point and had we scored we might have went in at half time even stevens.

I think he's a good player, but he does shit like that far too often - dunno if i'd drop him as hamilton is now out for the rest of the 6Ns, but if you want to retain Strockosch get White into the middle row with MacLeod!
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller

Roddy

Post by Roddy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Think you make a valid point "Teen"wolf - Strockosch certainly impressed and never took a backward step, wonder if any of the A team will be given a chance even if just on the bench.

Please note that I am not rising to the obvious pot - kettle - black reply regarding the Hines boy :wink:
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" - Michael Jordan

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:33 pm

aye - i was thinking about the poss jibes in my direction on that one :wink:

however, i don't make my crust playing the game and pros should be able to show a bit more self control
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller