No votes
Lose by 7 or less
13%
Lose by more than 7
13%

Total votes: 8

rossi9!!

Post by rossi9!! » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:42 pm

i thought walker played fine! he made a good run and he was at the bottom of the ruck for france's 2nd try! webster had a shocker and thom evans should be straight in as he has pace and can also defend!we need a number 8 who is solid and beattie has been that this season and white is more suited to second row now as he is gettin on in age!paterson challenge their 10 on the outside shoulder which caused them some problems but i would put him at 15 instead of lamont since he's injured as southwell doesnt give the attackin abilities that a 15 should

MAFIE

Post by MAFIE » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Give Godman a go at 10. If Scotland are trying to play an expansive game then Parks isn't the man. Stand off is the key. Parks can't break the gain line and slows everything down. He doesn't pose a threat. England are now realising that saint Johnny doesn't either anymore. The forwards won enought ball to win three games. White had a shocker but deserves another go at 6. Henderson and De Luca should play and Paterson comes back in for me at 15. Hogg starts at 8 and the rest are the same. Against Italy Evans, Strokosh and Beattie all play and Taylor if fit but not this week against Wales in Cardiff. England tried it with Tait a couple of years ago and it's taken him 2 years to recover.