Continuity Coach Seminar and Curry Night

S1, S2, Under 15, Under 16, Under 18 teams
spike
Continuity Coach Seminar and Curry Night

Post by spike » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Some time in early/mid August it is proposed to hold a small coaching seminar followed by a curry night. The idea of this seminar is to introduce the new Club Coach - Jimmy Sinclair, and have him present some new ideas and perspectives for coaching that should follow through the mini and midi groups up to the senior club.

Jimmy has extensive experience of coaching at all age groups and is keen to establish some continuity of coaching ideas and standards throughout the club.

I think this will be an informative evening followed by a curry in the Indian Villa and maybe the odd drink or three. It would be great if we had at least one representative from each age group to attend.

Please feedback to this forum your thoughts and availability.

Spike

Stevie
Site Editor

Coach Seminar

Post by Stevie » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Sounds like a good idea I am sure next years S2 coaches would be happy to attend if able, what say you guys ????????
[img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc115/Jam_HitMan/steviesig.gif[/img]

They who lack talent expect things to happen without effort.At the core of every true talent there is an awareness of the difficulties inherent in any achievement.

HarryS

Post by HarryS » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:21 am

I too think this is a good idea. Could we make it some time after 7th August to get maximum attendance as some folk are away on holiday. I'm sure the incoming S1 coaches will be up for this and will speak to them about it.

Cheers

Harry

Henry
Site Editor

Post by Henry » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:41 pm

Sounds a good idea, i would go along with early august, although the Under 16 will be training well before that. Let me know the agreed date and i will ensure the Under 16 are represented at the meeting.

spike

Post by spike » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Certainly will make it after August 7th to let people get back from holiday. I'll keep you all posted with proposed dates.

Thanks