S2 Paintball

S1, S2, Under 15, Under 16, Under 18 teams
Iain
Site Editor
S2 Paintball

Post by Iain » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 pm

For next Saturday’s paintball you need to be at Delta Force paintball Amberwood near Livingston just after 9:00 and no later that 9:15. Please be aware the postcode is miles from the centre and if you are using a satnav try these coordinates 55.946556, -3.561115. Delta Force gives directions at:

http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/paintba ... ood-centre

I’ve tired to plot the location on a Google map and I think its at:

http://goo.gl/maps/oKO1

The boys MUST bring both a signed “Kid Registration” and “Parental Consent” forms. Be aware these people are Fascists and the boys can bleat on all afternoon but they will not be allowed in without these forms. If you don’t have a form contact me at willie.davidson@mac.com and I can email one out. The day will cost £10 and we’ll take the cash on the day.

A pizza for lunch and extra paintballs will be included. However Delta Force will offer the boys the opportunity to spend a fortune on crap if you want to give them your hardearned cash to do so.

I’ve been at Delta Force where it is very very warm and humid (bring drinks) and when it has been so wet the ground has been muddier that the last day of the Somme (bring waterproofs). Please dress accordingly and personally I’ll make both of my boys change cloths before I allow them back into my car.

Delta force advise “Players should wear old, comfortable clothing and may also want to bringa change of clothes for the conclusion of the game. We strongly recommend boots with ankle support and deep tread/rubber soles - it can be muddy, wet and slippery in the woodlands. Paintball gloves are available to buy at the centre, or you can bring your own.”

Finally paintball should finish around 3pm (possibly a bit earlier or later) and we expect to get back 4:30ish. We are not organising transport so please make you own arrangements to get to Amberwood. Any player who has played S2 rugby this season will be welcome at the paintball.