S1, S2, Under 15, Under 16, Under 18 teams
RobertWestwood
Under 16s v Marr 4th December

Post by RobertWestwood » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Squad for the Marr Game is as follows:-

Backs:-
Connor, David C, David G, Calum, Raymond, Gary, Martin, Andrew W, Stephen C
Forwards
Aaron, Kyle, Ross F, Jack, Chris Brad, Andrew D, Chris M, Craig M, Mark, Declan, Grant Neilson, Ben Clark, Fraser Graham

I’m still waiting to hear if DLP is playable or if it is not, if we are moving the game down to Marr so keep a close eye on emails and the forum.

RobertWestwood

Re: Under 16s v Marr 4th December

Post by RobertWestwood » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

As some of you will have seen from the club's website, DLP is waterlogged so we are looking to move this game to Marr on Sunday. I won't know until tomorrow whether or not that is happening but it should be ok.

Please note this will be at Marr College not Marr RFC

Anyone who needs a lift down to Troon should contact myself or Chris Bradshaw (aka the taxi drivers :? )

RobertWestwood

Post by RobertWestwood » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Marr have confirmed that the school pitch is fine so we will be playing there. However there are no changing facilities at the school so we are to meet at Marr RFC first to change and then move on to the school pitches (which means that unlike the Hawks game we know to get some sheets out to keep our cars clean !)

I’ll get directions to the school pitch emailed out as soon as I get them from Marr.

Please meet at Marr RFC for 12.45 in club tie (sorry Raymond and Kyle, I’m still trying to get you one )

We will go back to Marr RFC afterwards to change and for refreshments.

PS Can someone let Connor and Grant know the arrangements. Thanks.

PPS Can someone also let Fraser Graham know !

niall
Site Admin

Post by niall » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

The school grounds are on dundonald Road (KA10 7AY). They are also accessible from the school, but you have to cross the golf course first!
admin - dalzielrugby.com
[url=http://www.dalzielrugby.com][img]http://www.dalzielrugby.com/images/logosmall.jpg[/img][/url]

k9kane

Post by k9kane » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Robert/Niall.
Access to the Marr College playingfields is off Dundonald Rd Troon.
From the direction of Marr RFC it is on the right after the shops before you reach the school.
Marr also have an S1/S2 game on Sunday but there should be plenty of parking available at the school pavillion.
The pitch's are in great condition as we are lucky enough that they are on top of a very sandy base. Only snow of a heavy frost puts them out of action.
Regards and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Bob Clark