S1 Paintballing this Saturday 7th May

S1, S2, Under 15, Under 16, Under 18 teams
peterjm
S1 Paintballing this Saturday 7th May

Post by peterjm » Wed May 04, 2011 8:10 pm

DIRECTIONS to DELTA FORCE LIVINGSTON
By car:
Exit the M8 at Junction 3 (Livingston roundabout). Follow signs for the A889 to Uphall, Broxburn. At the next roundabout take the second exit. When you come to the third roundabout, take first exit towards Dechmont. After 250 yards, and after entering Dechmont, take the first right onto Burnhouse Road. Follow this road for 2½ miles up Burnhouse Road. The entrance to the Paintball Centre is the first left after the North Mains exit on the left hand side.

Arrangements for Saturday

• Meet Health Centre (Motherwell) 8.15 am

• Wear old comfortable clothing – bring a change of clothes in rucksack/rugby bag . Strong boots & gloves also recommended .

• Food :Pizzas (inc in price) both meat /veg ordered in the morning for lunch.There is a snack shop available Bring something to drink (water preferred)

• Money – needed for snacks etc and for purchase of extra paintballs say £20.00 ?

• The day will be structured with different games with a break for lunch and should be finished around 4.30pm so the boys should be back in Motherwell around 5.15pm ( take mobile in case )

See you all there !

Iain
Site Editor

Re: S1 Paintballing this Saturday 7th May

Post by Iain » Sun May 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Don’t know if I should be thanking you or cursing you for organising the paintball day on Saturday, thoroughly enjoyed it at the time and a great day was had by all. Though when I got up this morning I was covered from head to toe in little round bruises looking more like a Dalmatian than Rambo. Cheers. :D