Thanks to the first team for joining the under 15's

S1, S2, Under 15, Under 16, Under 18 teams
RobertWestwood
Thanks to the first team for joining the under 15's

Post by RobertWestwood » Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm

On behalf of the coaches, can I thank those lads in the first team who joined our boys on Sunday night at their end of season bash at Dalzell Bowling Club. I have to say our boys were better dressed :D but they all appreciated the visit, and particularly Eddie's version of Saturday Night's all right for fighting as he tramped his own sunglasses to pieces by dancing all over them :lol:

The parents were just a tad worried about what they have ahead of them though in the next few years seeing how merry all the athletes in the first team were !

teenwolf

Re: Thanks to the first team for joining the under 15's

Post by teenwolf » Tue May 03, 2011 4:51 pm

You guys are all welcome. It was a cracking wee party and all the U15s were well up for a laugh! Did Rossi do Eye of the Tiger? I thought i heard the tune while i was on a comfort break! :lol:

Those glasses were well and truly jiggered! had to make a wee trip to the shops for a new set and I had taken them off Kris Watters too (he was borrowing them) to make sure they never got them damaged! Should have just left them with the big fella :roll:
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller