UNDER 15'S

S1, S2, Under 15, Under 16, Under 18 teams
Big Joycie
UNDER 15'S

Post by Big Joycie » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:11 pm

I think a topic for our team would be a good thing. After each game lets have a discussion on
1. Try of the game
2. Quote of the game
3. Stupidity award
4. Opposing fans quote of the game
5. Random .............?

My contenders for the game against West are as follows
1. Mad Max Craig, for his 40yrd snarling run straight through their forwards and backs :x
2. Wee Joycie," Someone pulled my Willie", :shock:
3. Me, for forgetting my Jkt
4. "Thats very unsporting, his parents should have a word with him" after Andy Scott pushed their players face in the ground.
5. Random Hair award to Andy Johnstone

euanwatt

Post by euanwatt » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 pm

WIT ABOOT MA BEUTIFUL CROSS FIELD KICK
ON OUR OWN 5m LINE :(

Eric

Jocies new discussion

Post by Eric » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:13 am

1) the try of the game was the spectacular dive over the line by West when some plonker kicked the ball cross field from our own 5 yard line.

2) Frasers quote about his appendage will remain unbeatable! I particularly like the way he told the whole stand!

3) Surely EuanW is not daft enough to kick the ball across the field like that and if he did, he wouldn't own up to it. :oops: That kick certainly beat Tiny's effort at Dumfries for the "worst kick of the year award". At least Tiny's kick knocked the head of one of the opposition and had them scared afterwards!

4) From the same lady who thought Andy was unsporting - "Oh he's all muddy now!". (Well done Andy, by the way.)

5) Meany award: quote from Big Joycie re game subs: "Aye that'll be just £1.50 - he only played the second half!". With an attitude like that I now know he's really a traffic warden.

PS. We've arranged a game against West for 9th December.

Big Joycie

Cross field kicks

Post by Big Joycie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 am

New award.

Paul "Straight Jacket" Gracie (Spike) for least animated ref in Rugby

Euan,

I didn't want to mention it, watching it was nearly as horrible as seeing "Wee Joycie" rubbing his "Wee" injury.
I blame you dad anyway, he probably taught you how not to kick. It could have been worse... Well maybe not...

Eric

I think I made a fair point, Fraser had no chance of playing a full game as he wasn't striped for the first half, so he only used the strip for a half, therefore you only need to wash it half as much as normal. I never had my tie on, therefore I never had a pie. Fraser only touched the ball once, scored a try, that's my boy, which surely only equaits to £1.50 worth. It is not me thats the mean, but you. I'm not a traffic warden, but i think you would make a very good one, with the over zealous way you collect fees, I think.

Big Joycie

euanwatt

Post by euanwatt » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:44 pm

Well thanks for the lovely comment Eric. So does this mean i have the worst kick of the year award and I take it I am not aloud to kick the ball ever again. :cry:

andy scott

Post by andy scott » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:03 pm

yes euan that is right euan you cant kick the ball again unless we tell you to. did someone actully say thats very unsporting his parents should have a word with him after i pushed that bys face in the mud lol.
who is all goin up to training tonight for kicking traning hopefully euan is

andy scott

Post by andy scott » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:13 pm

ERIC i have loads of pictures of the under 15's could u please find out how we could like et a bit fo them to go in

euanwatt

Post by euanwatt » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm

NA wam no goin up tae trainin the night ma kickin is fine its where the balls goes after it has left ma foot. Which btw is up to the wind and gravity. So there :shock:

euanwatt

Post by euanwatt » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:16 pm

Eric i have loads of pictures too if u want them

andy scott

Post by andy scott » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:17 pm

naw its all about where u aim lol. have u gt any pictures from murryfield or that and we coul see if we could get them up because i have loads from other games

andy scott

Post by andy scott » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:18 pm

has any one else got pictures of us playing if so please say

niall
Site Admin

Post by niall » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 pm

If you want pictures put up, email me and i'll put them up!

andy scott

Post by andy scott » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 pm

ok i will email them when we get them ok

weejoycie

Post by weejoycie » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:24 am

hello everyone, i just want to say well 2 everyone who was there on sunday it was a great performance by all. Also i would like to say well done Dad this seams to b a great idea u have had. :idea:

well u would have to get one eventually. :lol:

cya all on sunday

Big Joycie

Post by Big Joycie » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:35 pm

weejoycie wrote:hello everyone, i just want to say well 2 everyone who was there on sunday it was a great performance by all. Also i would like to say well done Dad this seams to b a great idea u have had. :idea:

well u would have to get one eventually. :lol:

cya all on sunday
Thanks Fraser, can I just point out, that seems is spelt seems and not seams, ya tube. Can I agree with wee joycie, that Sundays performance was indeed great, huge well done to both scrummies, wee Shaun had a torrid time at the base of the scrum, when the forwards were being dominated a wee bit, but still delivered the ball to Andy's hands, DJ got it a wee bit easier, as our forwards fitness showed in the second half :?:
Good stuff all round