Poland 09

For 1st, 2nds and 3rd XVs
Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Go to www.wizzair.com. Fly out from Glasgow Prestwick. £41 going and £29.99 return. Prices may change depending on when you book.

The hotel ( maybe £120ish ) then players pass £120ish again....but all the food you can eat & all the beer u can drink for that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So far wee have commitments from Brycie, Vic, Wee Andy, Robin "I love hookers" hay, Sumo, Khalid, Grunter, Broon, Stangoe, Wee G, Durty Mark! A few of the younger guys would be good given Brycie is s**t at rugby and with 20 lagers from the night afore being topped up with more Lech pitch side afore a game he may only be good as a blood sub......but the best bl**dy blood sub around!!!!

We need to organize a great tour costume put your own idea’s down.

1. Kilts, Hi-Vis vests, white gloves and shades

A good donation for the charity auction is welcome. We collect this the night before we get there before we contribute the proceeding to the Arena's employees pension fund. Those girls….they get me every time!!!

And let’s get some good numbers aboard virgin, old heeds, fat idiots, non player, suspected homosexuals and other reprobates and Robin are all welcome.

It will be a great tour if we get good numbers aboard. So get aboard the Dalziel Dazzles Poland tour and let’s bring a trophy home, if we don’t just make sure your room mates with you on the plane!!

Any Question contact Brycie, Grunter, Sumo, Khalid or The strongest man in the world

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

flights back 2 £50 bucks guys....get them tickets bought now

Dalzielgav

wee G booked up

Post by Dalzielgav » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:13 pm

thats me all bookd up lads. £70 for return flights

just need 2 know what hotel where in, anybody know?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:41 pm

dont worry bout the hotel big guy, we'l get the details shortly. Vics sortin it an we'll book soon. leadin the way there dude....good work

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 am

thats me an vic booked! 82 bucks

Boabyboy

Polski 09.......

Post by Boabyboy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Ye forget the legend,

Knobbing Robin has also booked flight. About £80 as well.

Bring it on!

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

I thought it prudent to check the status of the tournament with Shabba. So far 6 teams have confirmed and if need be they may invite some local Polsih teams to join in.

Absolute worse case scenario is that we will play the Frogs so there is no risk!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:19 pm

really dont know the situation for havin enough players to do it but will be a bloody good p*ss up regardless. iv a feelin there may only be about 8 - 9 players a present!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:59 pm

confirmed bookings : vic, brycie, wee G, Broon, Robin "hands up if you'v sh*t all over a hotel room" hay, Sumo, Khalid, wee andy, def bookin in next few days grunter, durty mark. lets see more names on this....its a holiday never to forget!!

hotel being looked at is about 90 bucks for the 5 days, vic has sent an email checking availability and will get back asap

barryts

Post by barryts » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:59 am

My god, im in total shock, Brycey is actually organising something (although i know Vic is the Master in the background steering the ship). Its good to see that you have got over your fear of responsibility wee man.

On to my main point though. You have miss typed something bud, its no longer Durty Mark as he has long since retired. About 19 months to be exact. Since then his apprentice's (Robin & Brycey himself) have taken over the title and are competing furiously every weekend to outgun each other.

So i ask everyone - Who deserves to be crowned the new Durty of the club since Marks retirement.

Is it Robin Hay or Neil Bryce? Or can anyone throw someone else's name into the hat.

I leave it to you dear members! Niall can we possibly get a poll up for this somewhere?
Life is too short is it? Life is the longest thing you will ever do!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 pm

i'd give it to robin....iv had quite a few women in ma bed the last 3 months.....exciting times, guys do get better lookin with age. Either that or the girls are drunker, all good what ever it is!!

The reason for Robin is while in bed with this hot girl i took the good guy route and didnt do her, she didnt like it an iv never seen her again. usually its i did do her an she didnt like it an i never see her again!!! Screw the good guy image.....i wont be!!! sooooo stupid

Anyway for that reason i crown him "durty Robin" and neil "youv a bit of dirt on your face" Bryce...not the same ring to it....but i'l get there!!!
Last edited by Bryce on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheKLN

Post by TheKLN » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm

[quote="Bryce"]i'd give it to robin....iv had quite a few women in ma bed the last 3 months.....exciting times, guys do get better lookin with age. quote]

For this reason alone i'd say its the Durty Wee man!!!! Openly admitting that he'd give Robin 1 and that guys get better looking with age!!!!

I'll take your word for it sir!
"Sexy times!!!"

Boabyboy

Poland 09....

Post by Boabyboy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 pm

After some thoughts and tactful consideration on MAFIE's advice, it would be probably be wise for me to edit my previous comments.

So there you have it on my consideration for the other members of the forum and club.

Would the poster below would care to share the same views as I?

Thank you,

Boabyboy.
Last edited by Boabyboy on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 pm

your a legand robin
Last edited by Bryce on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAFIE

Post by MAFIE » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 pm

may I remind you that children and wives read this site. Keep the language clean and remember what happens on tour stays on tour. I dont think this is a good thread to continue! If anyone has any thoughts on this matter they can speak to me in person.
Mafie.