The Praise Heeped on Dalziel

For 1st, 2nds and 3rd XVs
AndyHill
The Praise Heeped on Dalziel

Post by AndyHill » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 am

Just read the article highlighted in the earlier post. What a lot of crap we would be no where without Mr Sincliar and that is not me being an arse wipe. I have never known a coach 2 make such a difference and after a game like 2day, which was so physical and mayb the toughest of our season, u realise how special he has been. I think the players owe more thanks 2 jimmy than he does to us.

“I am getting an awful lot of credit for this but it is down to the whole coaching team and to the players." BOLLOCKS U MAD MAN U DESERVE IT ALL!!!xxx

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 am

Agree with you Andy, Jimmy has been outstanding as a coach and we are very lucky to have him and Lee. I'm sure he would be the first to agree the players he has had to work with have also been fantastic and really stepped up their game and its been an absolute pleasure to watch you guys this season!!

Keep it going, another 5 wins for the perfect season :)

TheKLN

Post by TheKLN » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Aww Andy, think you might have a wee crush on the coach?
"Sexy times!!!"

Stevie
Site Editor

Post by Stevie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 pm

If Dalziel go through the season unbeaten in league and shield will this team be remembered as the :D :D PERFECTS 8) 8)
[img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc115/Jam_HitMan/steviesig.gif[/img]

They who lack talent expect things to happen without effort.At the core of every true talent there is an awareness of the difficulties inherent in any achievement.

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:00 pm

yeh Jimmy is a crackin coach, great attention to detail.

He's also savvy though, and had he said - "I am the greatest" in a kinda Ali way we'd be calling him a big heid :wink:

You lot have had a great season and you deserve credit for that.
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller