Championship Play Off

For 1st, 2nds and 3rd XVs
RodHar
Site Editor
Championship Play Off

Post by RodHar » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:02 pm

A big thank you to all the players, coaches and supporters for making yesterday such a cracker. Some cracking rugby played by the lads who were inspired by a great vocal travelling support once again. It would be great to see these sorts of attendances at all games but especially Home games next season.
My commiserations to our friends up at Perthshire...this was never going to be a good way lose out in the Championship although I am of course happy that it's Perthshire and not Dalziel. I wish them all the best and a quick return back up the league.
Some of the lads will be playing in the 7's tournaments and it would be good to see similar support again. For others a time to rest and recuperate and then start the process of S & C and getting fit for next season.
Thanks Again,
Rod

GTEABAR

Re: Championship Play Off

Post by GTEABAR » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Well done to all. Onwards and upwards!!

gillon13

Re: Championship Play Off

Post by gillon13 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Great result for you boys and very happy to read the news.
Enjoy the close season unless you are Edwardo ferguson as I am sure he is cleaning his boots as we speak for the 7s season- playing as stand off! As a wee aside I rem playing at the cambuslang 7s in one of my first senior 7s tournaments and Eddie says to me - duguid don't worry about passing just give the ball to me and I will run straight at the ........
Anyways congrats and enjoy the rest before per season fun begins (oh how I miss per season !)
Well done again
Cheers
The rugrat down under