Vic's Stag party!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits in here
barryts

Post by barryts » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Don't worry guys, the Scotland game is sorted. We are meeting at Paddy Whelans bar and will be going to a quiet pub to watch the Scotland game. The Trips official tour Guide, Footlong Phillips has organised this for us through his superb European connections from behind the walls of Warsaw.

Great work JP
Life is too short is it? Life is the longest thing you will ever do!!

king fitz

Post by king fitz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 pm

thats ma room canceled, gutted ah cant go guys was looking forward to be frog marched to an atm wi a hooker and her pimp for them to try and get cash oot ma rileys membership card, enjoy the do and dont stick too many bannanas up vics council gritter :twisted: :twisted:
get up ya son of bitch, coz mickey luvs ya

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 am

Travel Tips

Remember to get travel Insurance!!

czarnockiv

Post by czarnockiv » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 am

Guys,

Paintball booked.

25LVL a skull gets minibus to/from site, all equipment and 100 balls. An additional 100 balls is about 9LVL.

Getting picked up at 3pm on Saturday which should give us enough time to surface and top up to remove hangover.

I've ordered fat lad and big paul a shovel each so they can dig a trench - bad knees so they can run. Robin has also agreed to work in their team patrolling the front line!! :lol:

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

Who you calling fat.....just I've got a bad Knee and can't run!!

Bigiainie

Post by Bigiainie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

Looking forward to the paintball vic cause my wife thinks I'm racing russian tanks and shooting AK47s all weekend!

Guys I get in at 1355 will there be room on your mini bus or should I hook an exorbitant taxi ride to start of the weekend with a story to tell everyone when I get back:)

Can't wait to get motherless

scratch that cause I now realise you'll be in Riga before me

barryts

Post by barryts » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Bigiainie wrote:Looking forward to the paintball vic cause my wife thinks I'm racing russian tanks and shooting AK47s all weekend!

Guys I get in at 1355 will there be room on your mini bus or should I hook an exorbitant taxi ride to start of the weekend with a story to tell everyone when I get back:)

Don't worry mate, you will have a big blonde kiwi waiting at reception in a pair of hotpants, ready to carry your bags to your room and give out complimentry rub down before meeting us in the bar for a cold one. Her name is Paula btw, and he, sorry she loves cookies as you will see from her ample Moobs, i mean boobs.

You will also have your tour top handed to you on arrival.

See you there.

bigmancammy
Site Editor

Post by bigmancammy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Vic , How much is it for solely YELLOW paintballs ? So we can give you the bannana and make you look like one. Bannana with attitude on tour.
Big-Man Cammy; Be Warned! ;)

Bigiainie

Post by Bigiainie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm

barryts wrote:
Bigiainie wrote:Looking forward to the paintball vic cause my wife thinks I'm racing russian tanks and shooting AK47s all weekend!

Don't worry mate, you will have a big blonde kiwi waiting at reception in a pair of hotpants, ready to carry your bags to your room and give out complimentry rub down before meeting us in the bar for a cold one. Her name is Paula btw, and he, sorry she loves cookies as you will see from her ample Moobs, i mean boobs.

You will also have your tour top handed to you on arrival.

See you there.
Magic never had a kiwi before hope shehe doesnt fart and snore cause theres only room for one of those in my room

paulabali1

Post by paulabali1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:00 pm

after i night drinkin the vodka n eatin the dodgy kebabs i wood recommend u take a deep breath b4 enterin the bathroom, the room should be a bit more breathable. i once made the wee fat lad throw up just with the power of my farts!! hahaha!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 pm

All very tru!!! was a very strong smelling fart...in which i felt a sneeze comin on and inhaled a bit too much of those particals!! Also Khalid...thanks for asuming fat lad was you haha

Bigiainie

Post by Bigiainie » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 am

Bryce wrote:All very tru!!! was a very strong smelling fart...in which i felt a sneeze comin on and inhaled a bit too much of those particals!! Also Khalid...thanks for asuming fat lad was you haha

Looks like we picked the wrong weekend to go to Latvia judging by this article kindly pionted out to me by Big Tim!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/10191164.stm

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 am

Another example of bad planning by the tour organiser :( . It is the Latvian midsummer celebrations from 23/24th June, meaning it could be party time!!

I'm coming to the conclusion that the World Cup is absolute garbage and I don't particularly want to waste the weekend watching Wendyball. Therefore I may take the Presidential bodyguards and entourage on a PR mission to enhance Scottish/Latvian relations!!

barryts

Post by barryts » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:09 am

Bigiainie wrote:
Bryce wrote:All very tru!!! was a very strong smelling fart...in which i felt a sneeze comin on and inhaled a bit too much of those particals!! Also Khalid...thanks for asuming fat lad was you haha

Looks like we picked the wrong weekend to go to Latvia judging by this article kindly pionted out to me by Big Tim!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/10191164.stm
Robin - Don't click on the link Robin. Don't do it!!!!

Boabyboy

Dont click on the link - Too late....

Post by Boabyboy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Whoa,:shock:

Sorry Baz, I have clicked on the link, could not resist. Time to get a portable foreign language gadget to chat to those blondes. Why waste the opportunity to not go to the festival. Anyone fancy going?

Edit: Just notice that the festival is during May rather than June. :cry: