Vic's Stag party!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits in here
bigmancammy
Site Editor

Post by bigmancammy » Fri May 21, 2010 9:04 pm

They are quilted. Vics has an extra large tail , with fine mesh - bannana proof , to protect the vulnerable entry point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big-Man Cammy; Be Warned! ;)

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 26, 2010 9:18 pm

It's nearly here guys, just a reminder that yous need to book in online prior to goin to airport!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 am

Thursday the 3rd is when yous can all book in!!

U must also print off your check in on A4 so you can give these in at check in both ways!! If you have booked for 2 people the check in pass must be printed twice, they will not accept both on the 1 sheet.

If this is not done u will be charged 40 bucks at the airport!!!

Boabyboy

Lats, lats, lats, lats, lats.....

Post by Boabyboy » Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Removed.

barryts

Strip Money

Post by barryts » Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

Hi Guys,

Need the £22 for the tour strips from the following guys asap.

Sumo
Wilson
Gillon
Azzy
Mark
Chubby
Paul

Any problems getting it to me let me know and we will sort something out.

Cheers
Last edited by barryts on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too short is it? Life is the longest thing you will ever do!!

TheKLN

Post by TheKLN » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Alrighty Chief, so when's the big reveal???

Getting excited now!
"Sexy times!!!"

barryts

Post by barryts » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 pm

TheKLN wrote:Alrighty Chief, so when's the big reveal???

Getting excited now!
There is an exaple of the strip on the thread somewhere, but you will be presented with your strip at the airport.

Only if you have paid that is!!

TheKLN

Post by TheKLN » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Alrighty Staggers,
I've not got a printer but been doing some looking into the World Cup Situation in Riga:
Games whilst away:
Friday, June 18
Germany - Serbia
Slovenia - USA
England - Algeria
Saturday, June 19
Holland - Japan
Cameroon - Denmark
Ghana - Australia
Sunday, June 20
Slovakia - Paraguay
Italy - New Zealand
Brazil - Ivory Coast

Reccomended World Cup Bars:
Alberts Pub has plenty of beer and TVs right on Doma laukums.
Kiwi Bar offers a good summer terrace with views, a bunch of flat screen TVs, good pub food and plenty of beer.
Paddy Whelan’s offers dozens of TVs on two floors, plenty of outside seating, good food and a huge selection of beer.
The Pharmacy Bar proves that even bohemians and rock musicians watch football, so if you’re looking to hang with locals this is the place.

Other Pubs:
De Laceys - irish Bar
Tim McShanes - Irish again
Dickens Pub - British bar
Stars - Sports Bar in city centre
Stella Pub - Wife beaters welcome
Some Advice from some websites:
"sadly many bars still close their doors before midnight on weeknights and some strip clubs and late-night bars are still out to scam tourists, so take those beer goggles off and be vigilant." - Recommend we send Robin over a week earlier and if he comes home with anymoney at all then the scamming scamsters are not up to much!!!!

"One place to avoid like the plague is "La Rocca" its is full of russian meat heads spoiling for a fight (and I am talking huge guys here!)" - Victor been cruising here looking for Brycie???

Lastly: Quite a few updates on the "evening entertainment": "On that note you really need to watch yourself if you want to go to a lapdancing club- most are mafia run and they have a scam where the girls ask you to by them a drink (hard to resist when they are stunning!). The trick is that while the drinks you buy for yourself are about expensive pub prices, there is "another" menu for the girls drinks - where they average about £20 a drink!!"
"Sexy times!!!"

Boabyboy

LaRocca here I come!

Post by Boabyboy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am

Phillips,m8.

You should have not got my curiosity going. Have a look at the photo below....

Definitely going in there, might buy you a free beer inside...

Good work on the footy info by the way.

Canae wait, no long now....

Ta,
Boaby

bigmancammy
Site Editor

Post by bigmancammy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 am

Buying drinks for strippers. Just ask Stango about that , fresh faced 17yr old bought 7 vodkas in bar in Warsaw and had no money left for anything else , spent about £80 and got zilch , that was sfter being told by me and bobby not to buy any drink. Sharp exit home . learned the hard way. ha ha

sumo227

Post by sumo227 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:35 am

cammy see that picture.....is that the club burning all the girls clothes that Robin drooled on at the club the night before
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog" (Mark Twain)

morgan

Post by morgan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 am

bigmancammy wrote:Buying drinks for strippers. Just ask Stango about that , fresh faced 17yr old bought 7 vodkas in bar in Warsaw and had no money left for anything else , spent about £80 and got zilch , that was sfter being told by me and bobby not to buy any drink. Sharp exit home . learned the hard way. ha ha
Ha ha that was a serious fail that night.......... Not a mistake to be repeated!

Have a cracker in Riga lads.
[url=http://official.sportnetwork.net/main/s604.htm][img]http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/161200583937.jpg[/img][/url]

bigmancammy
Site Editor

Post by bigmancammy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:36 am

sumo227 wrote:cammy see that picture.....is that the club burning all the girls clothes that Robin drooled on at the club the night before

Either its that or azzi's plastics taking a kicking.

barryts

Post by barryts » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 am

Got a small downer to share guys. Our beloved Fitzsy if going to have to pull out due to sensitive issues. We are going to have to either do the following:

1 - Replace him really quickly with another Sunday Club wanabee. If anyone has any ideas for anyone looking to go, let me know asap.

2 - Cancel his flight and Room and put Paul in room with someone else. Khalid, i believe Shabba is the only person on his own. Can we sick Paul in with him?

3 - Paul gets his own room and we all square up the difference, which is 50 quid, so £2 each?

Need to sort sharp though as time is running out

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:17 am

Checked with Shabba and Paul can stay in his room. Shabba arrives a couple of hours after us!!

However having shared a room before with Shabba I don't envy big Paul, Shabba has the loudest snore I have ever heard!! :twisted: :twisted: