Pub Golf

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits in here
slowie
Pub Golf

Post by slowie » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Surprised nothing mentioned about this so I will start a thread and just say how sad it is that not only do the old guys beat the youngsters at touch but also pub golf.

khalidf
Site Editor

Pub Golf

Post by khalidf » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Slowie

Nobody is taking about the pub golf as nobody rememebrs anything!!

Would question that the older members won the pub golf since Heid appears to have won the mens, George won the ladies, Burger won man of the match and Jason won Fungus the Bogeyman!! However, I know this only because it appeared on my camera!!

Since then other things I have been made aware of came to light!!

1. An accusation that Mafie and Slowie were not consuming the appropriate drinks
2. Gremlin acquiring a stool from another bar and taking it to JD's
3. Big Graeme, Jason and Ian Adams playing gay chicken. As you can imagine that no-one was backing out leading to the inevitable gayness

These and any more crimes will be brought up at the next Kangaroo Court session!!

niall
Site Admin

Re: Pub Golf

Post by niall » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:19 pm

khalidf wrote: 2. Gremlin acquiring a stool from another bar and taking it to JD's
The idea had been for Chubby and Fraser to carry Gremlin into JDs on the stool, but they were all a bit drunk to co-ordinate!

edit: Fraser was also ID'd going into Spoons, and was refused service in Jacks, quite impressive!
admin - dalzielrugby.com
[url=http://www.dalzielrugby.com][img]http://www.dalzielrugby.com/images/logosmall.jpg[/img][/url]

slowie

Post by slowie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:39 pm

This allegation is news to me. Are you sure your not just trying to be controversial. I had to consume JD's which most people in the club knows makes me barf and is as bad as Wild Turkey (doesn't say much about my reputation).

slowie

Post by slowie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:42 pm

BTW, I based the assumption on the fact that the majority of the older members partaking completed the course.