ARE THERE ANY WOMEN HERE???!!!!????!!1!!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits in here
teenwolf
ARE THERE ANY WOMEN HERE???!!!!????!!1!!

Post by teenwolf » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 am

In a very Life of Brian stoning scene kinda way I'm asking "Are there any women here?"

Recently added user names seem to point towards there being a few XX types kicking about the place.

If this is true it is a positive development.

Female types identify yourselves if you are here (eg. say hi to your uncle teenwolf in this thread!)
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller

MAFIE

Post by MAFIE » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:20 pm

surely with the ironing, dishes, hoovering etc... Women wouldn't have time to browse this site?
"He's not a teenwolf, he's a very naughty boy."

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:06 pm

oooh controversial maffie! :lol:

I checked the member list and there's at least 2 girlies on here, but we never seem to get the feminine angle on things ;)
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."
Joseph Heller

Hot Sauce

Post by Hot Sauce » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:08 pm

im sure grunter "im a little girl" ferguson has posted before....does that qualify???
Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost.

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:29 am

aye, that is a very convincing act he puts on, but I mean bona fide females!!

Not ladyboys like grunt!
Joseph Heller

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Teenwolf...I'm led to belive there are many other forums outside the sacred Dalziel site that you can use to chat to and "groom" innocent young ladies...keep your perversions away from us you Darksider

Wee Davie
Site Editor

Post by Wee Davie » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Khalids right I don't think giving the bints access to the lounge and so forth is a good idea. We need to keep some mystery in the rugby side of things perhaps Niall could set you up a seperate site Ted then you could pick up women at random or will Amy just kill you

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:33 am

Khalid + Davy

You are thread killers :cry:
Joseph Heller

spike

Are there any women here

Post by spike » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm

I dont get this metrosexual crap. The reason rugby was invented, nay sport was invented, was to give hetrosexual males time to be with their own kind in pursuits that involved tests of strength, brawn and brains. This would be followed up with copious drinking, brawling and whoring. For thousands of the years the Greeks, Romans and Celts followed this tradition then along came .......................................................Ladies Day.........

Enough said :(

teenwolf

Post by teenwolf » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:13 am

Ha ha - Spike said Metrosexual in a post and then started talkin about oiled up ancients :shock:
Joseph Heller