Club Fun Day

Discuss items posted from the main page
Dalziel PostBot
Site Admin
Club Fun Day

Post by Dalziel PostBot » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 am

This years club fun day will be on Saturday 14th May. The format will differ from previous years as all club players will be split into 6 teams. Each team will be captained by senior club members. All players will be numbered 1 to 6 and put into a team on the day and will play in a round robin tournament the games lasting approx 10 mins mini midi games will last the same. and points will be award...Read More
PostBot - dalzielrugby.com
[url=http://www.dalzielrugby.com][img]http://www.dalzielrugby.com/images/logosmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Mattybroon

Re: Club Fun Day

Post by Mattybroon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:11 pm

fantastic, club and squad photos taken again when im not here, this is a conspiracy, i'm going to have to take this up with the appropriate authorities, I'm writing a letter, sorry i'm going to get some one to write it for me as i cant write,,,,,,,, not happy. the dumbie is out the pram,, FOR REAL

Heed

Post by Heed » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 pm

GET REAL!!!!

fuz
Site Editor

Post by fuz » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm

[quote="Mattybroon"]fantastic, club and squad photos taken again when im not here, this is a conspiracy, i'm going to have to take this up with the appropriate authorities, I'm writing a letter, sorry i'm going to get some one to write it for me as i cant write,,,,,,,, not happy. the dumbie is out the pram,, FOR REAL[/quote]

I'm sure that Niall could photoshop you in!

bigmancammy
Site Editor

Post by bigmancammy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Jolly Boy Matty is in a huff FOR REAL. Jolly Boy Matty dancing about with the Dummy up his nose and the McAulleys Dummies doon his pants shouting its no fair....its no fair ......is FOR REAL.!!!!! JOLLY BOY MATTY IS FOR REAL>