Player Sponsorship

Discuss items posted from the main page
Dalziel PostBot
Site Admin
Player Sponsorship

Post by Dalziel PostBot » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am

Dalziel Rugby Club are seeking companies or individuals to sponsor a player for the forthcoming season. The cost is £100 and the sponsors will receive:

Their name displayed on the front of the players training kit
Their name listed in the match programmes
Their name listed next to the players profile of the Dalziel RFC web

The funds raised from players sponsorship will be used for players kit consist...Read More
PostBot - dalzielrugby.com
[url=http://www.dalzielrugby.com][img]http://www.dalzielrugby.com/images/logosmall.jpg[/img][/url]

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 am

Players Sponsored so far = 46
Folks, I will try and keep this up to date with players who have already obtained or indicated that have a sponsor (tbc means to be confirmed):

Forwards
Steven "Heed" Findlay (the Bullfrog), Gavin Smith (Crystal Canopies Ltd), George Sloan (Miller Family), Blake Whitehead (Hyndford Meat), Craig Simmonds (Rivals Gym), Scott Harris (Carrillion), Les Barclay (Turner Hire Drive), Craig "Chubby" Lewis (John Mathieson), Jamie "Sumo" Muir (Motherwell Fork Trucks), Niall McKenzie (Jack Daniels Sports Bar), Ewan Stewart (Pringles Haulage), Matty Brown (Barratt Homes), Kriss Watters (Hyndford Meat), Peter McCartin (Chilli Hut), Willie Wylie (Udson Fire Consultancy), Stephen Yogi Baird (Dick McLatchie), John Phillips (Chalmers Generation 5), Barry Davidson (CLKS), Andy McLatchie (Richard McLatchie), Eddy Ferguson (Grant Ferguson Plumbing & Heating), Stuart McLelland (ECS Global Ltd), Ian Adams (R&B Switchgear), Crawford Reid (Hamilton Road Dental Practice), Jamie McAuley (FST Technologies Ltd), Frazer Mckenzie (FST Technologies Ltd)

Backs
Gillon Duguid (FST Technologies), John Harris (Asco), Rab Simpson (Barry Turnbull Plumbing), Ross Donnachie (Alona Hotel), Victor Czarnoki (Power & Fitness), Frazer Stangoe (FST Technologies Ltd), Stephen Paton (Scotch Machine Disco), Ross McAulay ("The Dazzlers" courtesy of Jamie Duguid), Scott Rodger (Finnon Driver Tuition), Anton Mitchell (Windmill Tavern), James Baxendale (The Malcolm Group), Derek McMillan (Greenbank Travel), John Goldie (Frankie & Bennys), Andy McLaren (CCS), Neil Simpson (Moonshadow), Stephen Brown (Specsavers), Scott McLelland (Childcare@Home), Lee McWhinnie (Calder Installations Ltd), Barry Turnbull (Jarod Design), Andrew McAuley (FST Technologies Ltd), Alan Watson (FST Technologies Ltd)
Last edited by khalidf on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 30 times in total.

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Folks, in response to a couple of enquires, you can have your sponsors logo on the front of your training top.....if thats what you want then you need to supply me with a high resolution image in an electronic format.....don't know if it would be in colour or black and white though so assume black and white!!

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 am

Note that Rod Harris has a sponsor available from a Dog Grooming Business.....any takers?
Last edited by khalidf on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 am

you would be barkin to not take it

Rikki

Player Sponsorship

Post by Rikki » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Khalid

Our cheque and form is in the post, should be with you early this week.

Rikki

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Folks

the majority of players have found a sponsor and only a few high profile ones remain. I need to set a deadline of Thursday 19th August for confirmation of sponsors names so that the final set of players kits can be ordered in time for the new season.

Let me know ASAP who your sponsor is and also arrange payment.

Thanks folks

AndyHill

Post by AndyHill » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 am

Khalid Mr Talbort is going to sponsor me.

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:32 am

Andy, you were bought and paid for last night :D

TheKLN

Post by TheKLN » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Alrighty folks my sponsor is "Chalmers Generation 5" cheers: John P
"Sexy times!!!"

Goldie_12

Post by Goldie_12 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

i handed in the form to my work today, but the big man is on holiday...not sure when he's back! should be fine though, will be frankie and benny's coatbridge

khalidf
Site Editor

Post by khalidf » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Reminder that I need your sponsor name (and logo) by Thursday 19th so I can place the kit order on Friday.

Antonymfc

Post by Antonymfc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:01 pm

could i change the size of my shorts to a 34 i tryed gillions 32's on saturday are they were abit tight.

Hot Sauce

Post by Hot Sauce » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

oh aye me too...forgot to mention it on sat cos i was so focussed on the game....lol
Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost.

TheKLN

Post by TheKLN » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 pm

TheKLN wrote:Alrighty folks my sponsor is "Chalmers Generation 5" cheers: John P
Can i get a 34/36 in the ol short dept and large for the t-shirt etc.

I'll get the money to ya at Tues training sir! Working this week 2-10 so won't be up tonight or Sat.
"Sexy times!!!"