- 1. No Graphic Material of either a macabre or pornographic nature. Racism and/or sick jokes is not permitted. Any posts or links to such content will not be tolerated.
2. No Racism, No Threatening, No (citing) Victimization (via PM) or Hateful posts / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
3. If one of your posts is edited by a mod/admin you may NOT change it again.
4. No Flaming, Personal attacks such as flaming, instigating "flame bait", verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts are not tolerated. Such posts will be deleted on sight and moderated accordingly.
5. No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.
6. This forum is open to the public and as a result there are certain issues/events/etc that should not be in the public domain, due either to the damage they could do to the club, or the fact that there will possibly be young children viewing this site. Also, discussion involving upcoming opposition is not advisable on the main site. If you feel a topic falls into any of these categories, then post it in the "Non-General Chat" forum. If you require access, PM the admin.
7. We require that members respect the decision of moderating team. It is not a democracy, but we will try to be as fair and "un-dictatorish" as possible.
8. We reserve the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator's word is final.
Please also note that we have no firm rule on swearing. We accept that sometimes swearing in posts can be considered appropriate - but not always. Please refrain from swearing where possible, as it does nothing but lower the tone of the forum. If use of swearing in a post comes into question, the decision of a moderator will be final.